From Pablo Picasso and John Wayne to Alex Turner and Sting, some of the most stylish men in history have sported a Breton shirt. Originally known as a marinière and worn by sailors in the French Navy, this is an effortless item that is definitely worthy of a revival. Real Hoxton’s take has mastered the art of the Breton stripe, while also being the best budget-friendly choice in the market today.
• 100% mercerised combed fabric
• Luxuriously soft yet durable
• Pre-washed and pre-shrunk for that premium feel
• Hand-stitched hems for a more persistent mariniere look
• Front and back stripes precisely connected by our finest craftsmen
• Broad classic rib on collar and sleeves
• Co-ordinated chest pocket