From Mick Jagger and James Dean to Alex Turner and Sting, some of the most stylish men in history have sported a Breton shirt. Originally known as a marinière and worn by sailors in the French Navy, this is an effortless item that is definitely worthy of a revival. This classic boat neck is for those of you wanting a traditional neckline that is inspired by its nautical roots yet represents the true spirit of Parisian chicness.
• 100% mercerised combed fabric
• Luxuriously soft yet durable
• Boat collar expertly tailored to sit perfectly on the shoulders
• Pre-washed and pre-shrunk for that premium feel
• Hand-stitched hems for a more persistent mariniere look
• Front and back stripes precisely connected